Red and Green peppers
STEP BY STEP
1. Cut the chicken in stripes or little pieces.
2. Cut the peppers in stripes or little pieces.
3. Cut the mushrooms in thin slices (buy fresh mushrooms, totally recommended).
4. Add salt and pepper to the chichken.
5. In a frying pan, add some olive oil and heat it.
6. Add everything to the pan.
7. After a couple of minutes add the white wine and let the alcohol evaporate.
8. Add the juice of a lemon.
9. Cook it for about 10 minutes and it will be ready!
Fast right? Awesome if you are forced to eat healthy!